Friday, December 7, 2012

The Way it Was... Part 1

Hi. My name is Kosha. My mom tells me it is sanscript and that it means "sheath" or one of the five coverings of the the atman or self. They are supposed to be visualized around a person like the layers of an onion ... I don't really know what that means but my dad says I smell worse than an onion!

I am a speckled dog that is often called "blue". I don't think that describes me either because I am the happiest, craziest, most bouncy dog ever and there isn't anything blue about me other than my coat.

I used to live with a nice older couple who let me do anything I wanted. I really loved them. When he died, his wife kept me in a little room I think is called a "vestibule" whatever that is. She couldn't walk me or take me out because I was too strong for her 80 year old hands. Her adult son would come once a week to take me outside. They decided that a new home was just what I needed.

I'm not sure how but I ended up surrendered to a border collie rescue! I'm not a border collie but they took me in anyways and told me I was an "Australian Cattle Dog" but then they also called me a "blue heeler" so I'm not really sure what I am. The only thing I know for sure is that it's breakfast time and I've got to go eat before the other dogs eat everything!

I'll be sure to come back later and tell you more of my story.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I just saw the picture!!
    How cute are they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good to be back ... Trying out this new device and I've replied to the comments three times now ... Here's hoping it works this time!

    Not blogging felt like something was missing

    ReplyDelete