Friday, December 7, 2012

Booties and Vomit and Diapers ... Oh my!!!

Ok, so I figure I should tell you a little about how I am writing this blog before I go any further. You see, I know you can't fully appreciate why I see things how I do unless you know a bit of my background so, I will write some posts to tell you about things the way they were PRE-booties.

people just don't get it. They see the changes in their own lives when they have a kid but they just don't seem to understand how kids change the life of a dog. My hope is that by hijacking my moms keyboard, I - Kosha the wonder-dog - can help you to understand the "plight of the paw-people" when their life is thrown into turmoil by new puppies ... Or, as humans call them ... "Babies".

2 comments:

  1. LOL, shouldn't it be booties and vomit and diapers, oh YUM?
    ;)
    My Flip thinks all babies are deliciously lickable.
    I cannot imagine the chaos! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... Totally! All of the above make for good eating.

    ReplyDelete